Ice Fish Ohio Forum

IFO NE OHIO PANFISH SERIES ON ICE--it's official!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I have the same number that you had a couple years back. If it's different pm me your new one.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Do we know the date of mosquito? Do we know where the launch venues are going to be?? Just excited to get back fishing!!!!!
Thanks f2w

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sort of. More details will be posted soon. Here's what we know so far.
West Branch will be launching and weighing in at Mark's Bait and Tackle. This is the championship event and the last one in the series.
Mosquito will launch and weigh in will be at Causeway Sporting Goods.
Nimisila event will be determined later.
Mogadore will be at Mogadore Bait and Tackle.   

There's a possibility that we may drop one event, and it would be either Nimi or Mogadore. Either way Mogadore Bait and Tackle would host. If we do 4, I'll find a host for the Nimi event.
Dates and times will be up soon so everyone can schedule well ahead of time.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
You could probably get portage lakes wait and tackle to host it. He does not have a ton of parking there.Ron is the only bait store that stays open.

Fish2Win

• View Profile
What about wingfoot?? Great Lake for crappie and gills!!  I would love to see nimi and mogadore stay on the series.

Warner22

• View Profile
Can you enter to fish just 1 of those dates or do you have to fish all 3? I am just interested in the Nimisila date. Thanks!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
They are each individual events as much as we would love to see everyone at each event we understand life doesn't always allow time! We also ask for your patience as slabslayer and I scramble to finalize all dates and get everything posted for the tournament's. As of right now due to no safe ice and mother nature not cooperating the Jan 4th event will be postponed to a future date, please check in to the site for updates! Confirmed dates will be posted in the very near future ! Thanks for your patience guys
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
At Nimisila on Sunday January 18 th. There's going to be a flyer you can download with more details posted to this thread soon. Check in will be at 6:30 at the C-5 parking lot on Christman Road. It's just south of Akron.

Team Wilcraft!

buster

• View Profile
I think I would like to give this a try just don't know anything about the lake and don't have a partner, where is C-5 don't know what that means? When will we know for sure if the tourney on the 18th is a go (never know with this crazy weather) would hate to drive 2-1/2 hours and find out it is cancelled

Thanks and tight lines,
Ty

Fisnfool

• View Profile
I think I would like to give this a try just don't know anything about the lake and don't have a partner, where is C-5 don't know what that means? When will we know for sure if the tourney on the 18th is a go (never know with this crazy weather) would hate to drive 2-1/2 hours and find out it is cancelled

Thanks and tight lines,
Ty

I can be your partner if you want.  I have a 2 man heated shelter, and a flasher.  Newbe to Nimi.  I have been not been on the ice since for decades. Send PM contact info if you want me to be your partner.  I'm in Mentor.
When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

bbodoh

• View Profile
Would someone kindly send me info on this series of tournaments at [email protected]. It is probably due to the fact that I am so new to this forum but I am not finding the flyers in this thread. I would very much like to participate on the 18th. Is a partner required?

wis2ohio

• View Profile
bbodoh, there is a thread down lower that explains everything and it has dates hope this helps some. THink it's labeled NE ohio panfish tournament.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Would someone kindly send me info on this series of tournaments at [email protected]. It is probably due to the fact that I am so new to this forum but I am not finding the flyers in this thread. I would very much like to participate on the 18th. Is a partner required?

We'll get the form up in the next day. No partner is required.  ;D hope to see you there.

Team Wilcraft!

wis2ohio

• View Profile
slab just a thought would it be possible to make a thread for those looking for a partner for the events?

Vexilar