Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Show me yours!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm trying to organize my pin mins, spoons, and other small ice lures as well as my ice plastics. So far I haven't found anything on the market that's exactly what I want. I'm thinking I'm going to have to make something fit my needs. I want my lures organized so I can see each one, not just compartments full of the same style jig that I have to hunt thru to find the color I want. I'd love to see some pics of what you guys have come up with!  The compartments are fine for the plastics and vib-e's, but I want a better system for my small hard baits.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Here's some pics: Take your Pick!

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
IM glad to see we were talking about jigs guys,the caption insinuated otherwise
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's way too organized for me,  :o   my tackle looks like it came from the thrift store   yo    8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
I have my ice jigs in fly boxes for fly fishing. The ones I like the best are flambaeu brand. They don't have clear doors but seem to handle warm weather better.

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
This is my go to box, if I wasn't going for toothy critters I could get away with just this box, but I course I always take along way more than I need

Vexilar