Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Military Cold Weather Mickey Mouse Boots

riverrunt · 20 · 18167

riverrunt

• View Profile
I have three pr two size 11R and one 13R  selling for 25.00 each pr unworn .Live in east columbus about 20 minutes from buckeye lake

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
PM me your info. I'm interested in the size 13.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

riverrunt

• View Profile
I looked on amazon and looked at mickey mouse boots annd they say they run a size bigger so size 11s you should wear size 10 and size 13 should wear size 12

riverrunt

• View Profile
Waterproof/Sealed Sandwiched Insulated Rubber w/ Vapor Lock
Genuine U.S. Military (Army) Issue, not commercial knockoff (Rothco) or foreign-made imports
Waterproof Rubber w/ Fused Gusset Tongue, Vulcanized Rubber Outsole, Vapor Barrier Insulation w/Valve
High Blucher, Seamless Shell, Direct Molded Sole, Nylon-Coated Lace Eyelets, Comfortable Use to -20 Deg F!
Made by various contractors (Bata, Miner) for U.S. Government. Not foreign-made or imported, US Made!
THESE RUN A SIZE BIG, WE RECOMMEND ORDERING ONE SIZE DOWN FROM YOUR NORMAL SHOE SIZE     SO IF YOU NORMALLY WEAR SIZE 12 BOOT THE 11 SIZE WILL WORK FOR YOU AND IF YOU WEAR 14 SIZE THE PR OF 13 WILL WORK FOR YOU THANKS

riverrunt

• View Profile

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
There is no better boo on the market then the bunny boots the white ones I've had mine for 20 years and they keep on taking a licking and I keep wearing them and kicking
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
LoL sure u sold all the mickey mousers but there is a reason the military decommissioned them for cold weather. They have ZERO insulation. Their just filled with air. I pity ANY person dumb enough to wear them in this weather!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I couldn't DISAGREE more, those boots have been used by soldiers and extreme cold weather trappers for years!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
oh hell my irish setters don't blow up but keep me warm hehehehe :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
True that! Bear Claws by Rocky sometimes to warm. I have another Rocky boot to for when I want a lighter pair that work great in a little warmer wheather.  But if its very cold. I put on the heavier Bear Claws. ;)

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well matter of fact I am a persian gulf veteran.  What's great about icefishoh is that we can share our opinions.and that's just what they are ...opinions , to each there own.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Indeed! I own a couple pairs myself and all they ever did was prevent frostbite but they never did much for keeping my feet warm, although they make a nice floatation device lol!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
I was stationed at Ft. Wainwright, Alaska in Fairbanks and was issued the white Bunny boots. They worked well with a light pair of wool socks for me. People have a tendency to wear too heavy a pair of socks and their feet sweat from walking. Once your socks are wet, your feet will get cold just sitting with your feet on the ice.

I now wear Baffin's. They are awesome, expensive at $275.00/pair but worth every penny. You have to order about 2 sizes larger than you normally wear and I only wear a pair of polypro liners in them. :)
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes