Or you don't know yourself?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

G.M.T

• View Profile
Hello everybody, my name is G.M.T
And I'm a Fish-a-holic...
Lol

I'm new to fishing in general, and let me say this, since I have hooked into a few different species and had my fights with them, I'm addicted. Now that the winter is coming and my luck
 with most species of fish is dwindling, I decided I would give ice fishing a try. I have gone out and bought my self some gear and tackle, and now I'm just waiting for safe ice.

I was doing some research of ice fishing and came across this site, and I thought I would join in to help myself learn about the art of the ice, and hopefully pass it on to future generations.
Well that's it for now, because I'm stressed on tim

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site you will find it very useful, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here, you can also find guide service or just find some guys to tag along with who can give you some pointers!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome! !  You'll love it!  My favorite kind of fishing. Where are you at?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome new guy, hope since your the new guy that you brought ice ?
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

G.M.T

• View Profile
I'm from the Springfield TWP. area of Akron, just a couple miles from Mogador Reservoir.

No. Unfortunately I  was unable to bring ice with me.  :(

I'm also new to Blogs so if my "Blog etiquette" is improper , please excuse me

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well my friend your in luck, weather permitting we will have a ne Ohio pan fish tournament at Mogadore, nimisila and west branch and possibly one more that would be a great opportunity to get some pointers and meet some fellow members and have an all around good time, now if I can get slabslayer to get a hold of me we can get things finalized and posted ;)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

buster

• View Profile
Welcome GMT, you have found a great site with excellent info and an awesome group of guys to fish with look forward to meeting you on the ice(if we ever get some)

Tight lines,
Ty

G.M.T

• View Profile
I would love to be able to do that! It just all depends wether I work or not. I work second shift in Barberton and usually around 48 hrs a week minimum.
It's funny that you mentioned that panfish tournament, that's actually what drew me to this sight. It seemed like everybody knows each other, and everybody was so kind and welcoming to each other.
I hope I get a chance to come out and meet some people and some new fishin' buddies, and of course, learn the art of ice fishing.

Vexilar