Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Frabill Trekker - 2 Man Flip with Hyfax runners and Cover

hardwateraddiction

• View Profile
Frabill Trekker - 2 Man Flip with Hyfax runners and Cover. Well used but a lot of life still in it. Only has one seat as the other one disappeared. I use a bucket with padded seat when fishing with a friend. Needs cleaned a bit as it has caught a lot of fish. $150 takes it. 614-354-5317...ask for Donovan
"Trust me honey, with the price of fish what it is, all this equipment will pay for itself in no time at all!"

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That's a great setup. I had one for 5 years!   Just have mine to my dad. Got a one man thermal this year instead since I normally fish solo.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
Did you have a bunch of rods sticking up in yours? Think I talked to you last year in the lot on the west side of congress lake road. A guy went through on the point that day.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes I did. That was me.  ;D  I have a new Clam 1 man flip this year.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
I have a new Eskimo Quick Fish 3 hub for this year. See ya out there.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sure will!  I'm going to do some checking today after I finish plowing. Will post results.

Team Wilcraft!

hardwateraddiction

• View Profile
I'm located in Columbus. I should have pics tomorrow but do have a guy interested already so am going to give him 1st dibs as he called me 1st. I am only selling because I upgraded.
"Trust me honey, with the price of fish what it is, all this equipment will pay for itself in no time at all!"

fishingful

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile

hardwateraddiction

• View Profile
Sold! Thanks IFO

Vexilar