Ice Fish Ohio Forum

lost panfish series info

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I'm asking for my 1st ,2nd, and 3rd , place guys to pm me with their names and total weight that was written at the bottom of the entry form if you could please! I handed them back to you with the pay out by accident and need to place it on the winners board and this site! Thanks nate
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Rookie move Nate ::) :D You must be learning from Dave. That is definitely a Dave move ;)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:26:18 PM by crv423 »
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It definitely was a rookie move on my part,  I just new everything went to smooth, working with dave at the Dalton show must have rubbed off! ;D
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thanks for getting me straightened out guys I appreciate the quick responses and will get things posted as quickly as I can and the winners can have their moment in the spotlight!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 :)The way the first place team disected the lake will have them in the spotlight a lot. They worked hard and it  paid off . True icemen . My hat is off to them . Ice trollers , we should all take their example and become more successful . Great job .
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:23:26 AM by Luvztaphish »

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Thanks for the kind words!!!  Were pretty beat from that tourney. I was wondering if their was any updates on skeeter? Any backup plans if lake is not safe or different lake?? Thanks for running these tournaments!! They are blast and have met some great fisherman.
F2w

Vexilar