Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Deer creek, Nimi, or Brady?

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Anyone heading to either this afternoon? Preferably Brady?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I was thinking about deer creek or Walborn if I get done pushing snow soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Cool Slab, let me know. We can venture across to the wood.

huntfishforlife

• View Profile
do either of you know what condition the ice is since this long warm up ? any info would be helpful Thank you

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know Nimi was 6-9" everywhere I drilled on Monday night. Strong, I got called to some plow jobs and can't make it today. Going tomorrow for sure though. You available tomorrow afternoon? I want to venture to wood also.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I'll be busy tomorrow and in Chicago sat an sun. We will get out soon and get Russ to tag along too. I think I'll run over to Brady and try it for awhile. Good luck this weekend.

fishingful

• View Profile
Went to Brady Lake (Kent Ravenna) Monday.  No one out. We checked the ice and 20 yards off shore spud went through with one hit.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OK Bummer. I'm heading out with Russ tomorrow.  Going you could join. Maybe next week. My schedule looks open except Monday and Friday afternoon.

Team Wilcraft!

fishingful

• View Profile
That was the area we checked. We were way across the lake heading to the flag pole/sunken island. We drove over to the bar. Ice seamed ok there but didn't look right and felt soft and didn't want to chance it.

Vexilar