Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Newbie In Wooster

DuhstyDinkleman

• View Profile
Hows it going im a newbie in wooster are, i just bought a hand auger and recieved a troller 2.0 as my first fish finder, i also bought pretty much every CJ&S lure i could if that helps ha ha! Looking to head out tommorow morning with the lady. Any tips, also where to buy waxies in wooster? or good areas with good ice around Wayne or surrounding counties let me know :) :)

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome fellow iceman, glad you found us!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome. Wish I knew Wayne better. My friend from Wooster just moved to Florida in November so i lost my inside man over there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Hows it going im a newbie in wooster are, i just bought a hand auger and recieved a troller 2.0 as my first fish finder, i also bought pretty much every CJ&S lure i could if that helps ha ha! Looking to head out tommorow morning with the lady. Any tips, also where to buy waxies in wooster? or good areas with good ice around Wayne or surrounding counties let me know :) :)

I live in Killbuck roughly 35 mins from Wooster the only places I know of that have good ice are pleasant hill and Charles mills fishing hasn't been great on pleasant from what I have heard as it's been muddy, Charles has had some good action from a few posts on here.
If you ever want to hookup shoot me a message and we can try and work something out?

Vexilar