Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nothing since 2010?!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I KNOW there have been people on the ice since 2010!
Where is everybody THIS season? I'm going to Indian run  N/E of the Sherwood boat ramp with a couple pop-ups and poles. I'll report back any info for those interested, any of you hear anything???
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Ice on Delaware is good (about 5-6"), a little spotty around the shoreline but the fishing's good, caught 5 slab crappie in about 2-3hrs. Got some below freezing temps coming up in a couple days, anyone interested in joining me can contact me here

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Went again today to del. Ice was about 5" but there was about an inch of such with another 1/2" of ice on top so I didn't stay long. Hoping the low temps will freeze it completely.  Fingers crossed!

GovBarney

• View Profile
Are you able to fish in the main channel, or are you pretty much just sticking to coves. I plan on getting out on some hard water this weekend, and was considering Delaware.

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I've considered it. Message me when u decide to go and I'll try to make it out there to join!

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
I would say you could probably go just about anywhere you wanted on the lake. I checked some spots a cpl days ago and didn't find less than 10". Of course be carefull and spud. If you find the crappie Barney plz let me know bc I surely can't find them. Water is still kind of stained by the way. Good luck if you get ou. And me us know how you do.

Vexilar