Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mosquito event

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well all the N.E ohio pan fish series event at mosquito reservoir is underway! We had 16 teams and some individuals ready to fish! Will post results later, looks like another nice payout to the winner! First place is reeling in $240 bucks!! :o! Good luck!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Nate, sorry I couldn't make it with the plan change on my wife's travel arrangements. If you send me the info I'll put the points up tomorrow. No waiting 5 days this time.  :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
Couldn't find them yesterday so decided not to fish the tourny. Found them this morning....

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome fish! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well the mosquito event was filled with surprises and monster crappies and even our first sudden death fish off for the biggest bluegill pot (which resulted in splitting the $)! I would like to thank all the participants for joining us in the fun! And a special THANKS to Linda and the girls at CAUSEWAY Sporting goods for their help and sponsoring the event (and those yummy hot dogs).
They put up with us all day and we're ready to help us anyway they could, thanks a million! !
                    Nate
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I had another great time even know I go skunked. That's why they call it fishing. Had good marks and many lookers.

quackpot

• View Profile
When will the points be listed for the tournament?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's my bad. I'll have them up this weekend. I had a large project for work that took my week. Sorry.

Team Wilcraft!

quackpot

• View Profile

Vexilar