Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mosquito Lake Results

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks for everyone who participated in the second event of the IFO North East Ohio Panfish Series at Mosquitto lake.

We would like to thank Linda and the Girls for there great hospitality.

The event had some great fish caught and some very large Crappies. Great job guy's!

Here are the results.

1st place Sean carlin/mark gordon 5.37lbs
2nd team Robison 4.93lbs
3rd Jon klingensmith/Russell Moran 2.98lbs
Big crappie Brad Robison 1.42lbs
Big blue gill Mikey martin/Travis orient tied .42lb
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D Congratulations ice trollers ,one more to go . Good luck on the west branch event . Will it be a clean sweep ? I think that's a real good possibility , fish hard and safe . Good luck .

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Thanks luvztaphish! We worked hard on Saturday. We walked a total of 4.6 miles of water and drilled 200-300 holes again. I'm glad theirs a 1 week break, I'm beat. A big thanks to the guys who are running these tournaments! We know it's a ton of time and hard work to runs these.
Sean

Ztkaz

• View Profile
Man that fish is a hog that kid got! But had a good time, great meeting and talking to all of you. Wish I could have fished all three!

quackpot

• View Profile

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
I'm hearing from someone who fishes west branch , that it will be a hard day of fishing . That the larger crappie go on a diet in the winter . Well I'm thinking that we will see some giants again at weigh in . This will be a midwinter bite , for crappie this is suspended in the basin time . Who ever fishes the hardest and keeps on the move will come out on top . So I'm looking forward to seeing who takes it home on the 8th of February , my guess is that it will be a threepete . Any bets ?

Vexilar