Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wanting to fish buckeye saturday

Jerm · 6 · 4953

Jerm

• View Profile
Ice gonna be safe enough for snowmobiles saturday at buckeye?

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
How was the ice? Did u get out and do some fishing? I'm thinking of going out tomorrow or Thursday if you're interested
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

ICE COLD

• View Profile
I was on Buckeye last night off of Fairfield beach and ice is about 8-10 everywhere I went. There is no snow on the ice and it is slippery as heck. I did see a 4 wheeler go all over the lake, he had chains on his tires. Fishing was slow. Drilled amybe 10 holes from 5' to 11' before I even marked a fish. Started marking them near the marsh in 7'. Lot of lookers. DId get into some nice crappies. Would have a mark about 3-4' and bring pimple up to them and they would hit it. Only a few small eyes.

bucknuts

• View Profile
I'm hitting Buckeye Sat night...hit me up.

E
Know our history or we are bound to repeat it!

bucknuts

• View Profile
Fished Saturday night 5:30 til midnight. Started in 11fow and moved at 8pm to 6fow. Seen quite a few dinkers get caught on tip UPS just before dark but that was it.  Got some nice marks but blanked totally. Pulled up stakes at midnight and there was only 2 vehicles left in the Fairfield lot.

E
Know our history or we are bound to repeat it!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
That's too bad, maybe I'll get a chance to get back out there soon and catch some more perch and maybe some eyes (that would be awesome!).
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Vexilar