Ice Fish Ohio Forum

N.E. ohio pan fish series reminder

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Sounds like a confident guy right before the tourney!! You hiding a stud bucket or mesh basket in the lake???? Lake is a tough one!!

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Like I said earlyier I have faith in 1 spot guys and that's it west branch is hard on ice I personally say if anyone including me catches 1 crappie over 9 inches is gonna be lucky never fished this spot through ice tho I know late fall in early spring it's hard to get fish that arnt 8 and 3/4  it's weird but there is some slabs in there won a tourny last year smoked everyone made the ohio fish and field paper had 1 15 and half it will be hard tho guys good luck to all

LOVIN LIFE

• View Profile
Wait a minute.  In your previous post you said "I got 2 spots"  Now if I'm gonna be following you 3/4 mile, at twice your age, thru 4" of break thru slush, in the pouring rain,  I need at least 2 spots.  I gotta rethink my strategy for tomorrow then.  5" blugill all day, or 3/4 mile walk for 1 spot ???????  Decisions, decisions........... ::) ::)

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Lol I have 2 spots but but there definitely not walking distance on the ice apart I don't even want to walk to either of them from any point off shore how thick is the ice anyone know

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Suspense is getting to me. How bad did Crappiekiller beat you guys?
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

quackpot

• View Profile
Sweep Sweep. I got a skunk for turn in, but if I could have taped my crappie together they would have been long enough

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
I ended up in 2nd could get any keeper crappie took 2nd and big gill would like to fish these guys in a boat on west branch

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Rons west branch bait throws crappie tourneys in the spring!!! sign up!! We'll be fishing those too!! Thanks for your money lol

LOVIN LIFE

• View Profile
Oouch !   ::) ::)  Its always better to be humble Crappie Killer. Good effort son.  #ICETHUGS4LIFE

Hickory

• View Profile
You guys crack me up!  The best part of a tourney is getting to see what is in everyone's pale at the end of the day!  It's a real learning experience.  Half the battle of catching the fish is sitting on top of them.  This series really showed us that!  Understand the habits of the fish and go to them.  I am not a crappie guy and I may have walked away Sunday thinking that WB is no good!  It takes a bit of success to keep us all going.  We got to see it Sunday!  Don't get mad at others success, let it drive you.  I'm going to keep after the speckled devils and hope to see you all again in the series next year. 
  Great to meet you all and put some faces to the screen names.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 I want to thank everyone who contributed to making the N.E ohio pan fish series a success. All the guys and ladies who braved the elements and shared their sundays together with us. Thanks to all our sponsors who donated there time and resources behind the scenes. Thanks to Dave Hohiesel for his direction and insights. THANKS TO ROGER (rawbuck) for being my right hand man and helping with check in and weigh in, and to you Tom you're support will not be forgotten.  Please send me your suggestions and ideas on how we can improve. Also please log on and write a review for some of the product that you received that helps keep the fun times rolling.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Well let's see I did get 2nd which paid I did get big gill which paid to so I don't see how it's thanks for your money but ok and the last 2 of 3 events Ron as put on I won by a long shot by pounds so as long as it doesn't happen when I'm fishing the real deal national tournaments I'll be there but good job that's all I can say not trying to make enemies if you guys are interested check out northeast ohio crappie club I fish with them also they have there schedule up and it's fun good group of guys that can catch some fish also if you don't mind who makes those plastics you were using what are they called thanks see you on open water I have 2014 blue crestliner

Fish2Win

• View Profile
What national tourneys are you fishing?? I thought about fishing Kentucky lake crappie masters. Hope you do well at them. Little atom plastics are what I like. No enemies here crappie killer, we just like to bust balls.
F2W

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Crappie usa fishing lake of egypt in Illinois for sure it's a qualifier for the championship it's in march

Vexilar