Ice Fish Ohio Forum

dx 3000

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i have a shappell dx 3000 with ski package for sale,only been up 3 or 4 times,like new,no holes or burns,still in the box,150.00 akron area.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

crappiehunter

• View Profile

holehopper

• View Profile
no pictures,its in the box,you can go online to view it.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Ok looks nice. I'll let you know today because me and my dad are looking for a new shanty so I'll see what he wants to do

holehopper

• View Profile
ok was just on shappell web site selling for 300.00 saw one on e-bay for 275.00 ok crappiehunter thanks.

kortis04

• View Profile
Thats a steal for that price.  If i wasnt picking up  the fx200 today i would have left work early and picked it up

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Was marks bait able to help you with your shanty purchase?
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Holehopper still for sale? I can meet up today if it works for you

holehopper

• View Profile
crappiehunter 2 guys interested in shanty,you get first crack,pm me your number.

icefshrman31

• View Profile
Holehopper,     I'll take the shanty. Let me know when and where we can meet tonight. THANKS !!!

holehopper

• View Profile
dx 3000 has been sold to crappiehunter,thank you to all that inquired about it.  thanks holehopper  :)

Vexilar