Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Xmas trees

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I seen they have quite a few xmas trees spread out on the ice. I think I will GPS them if I get time.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome. I'll try to also. If only 1 of us make it out, I'd be willing to share way points if I make it.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Sounds good! I seen shanty tracks heading across to the wood too. I figured that was you or Russ. Seen some tracks at the causeway also.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not me.  Not yet anyway.  Was at Portage this morning.  AWESOME DAY!!  Will post under portage.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
GPS'd the trees this morning. Let me know if you need the coordinates. I looked funny ruining around the ice in my business suit and ice fishing boots. Had a meeting in Youngstown and thought I'd grab the locations on my way back home!  Glad my boots were in my truck.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Thanks Man! At least you had a warmer day to get them. Lots of slush? Aquilla was bad yesterday with 10 in of snow then 6in of water and slush. Caught a few. Get them to me at your convenience. Thanks again.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It wasn't bad at all. No real slush, although I never walked past the trees to the other side. Thinking about trying it Monday.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar