Ice Fish Ohio Forum

c-6 tues.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
my bud and myself tried for some cats no luck,dink perch only,looks like snowcone has the lock on them,since we were there we set up for crappie,fished till 9 pm.ended up with a nice mess,no monsters,just legals,or slightly better,10 or so throw backs,and the usual lost at the hole,we"ve all been there.#8 jig,trigger x minnow,10 foot near shore. :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I could share those gps cords,  ;D   just in case  ?  oh yeah use waxies on 1 rod and a couple minnows on the other , oh yeah your bait has to die ( freeze) and thaw and freeze again, zingo  ready for cats...hehe......proven formula..... ;)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• View Profile
i have no gps access,but thank you for the info.  :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

kickn ice

• View Profile
Hit c6 today...one cat and a few crapys, one was 12.5"

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
my bud and myself tried for some cats no luck,dink perch only,looks like snowcone has the lock on them,since we were there we set up for crappie,fished till 9 pm.ended up with a nice mess,no monsters,just legals,or slightly better,10 or so throw backs,and the usual lost at the hole,we"ve all been there.#8 jig,trigger x minnow,10 foot near shore. :-\
What color jig and minnow combination do you prefer?

holehopper

• View Profile
gold or green jig head,pink glow minnow.

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
Spring time I like to use Gulp Alive minnows, but it does not seem to work as well in the ice.

Vexilar