Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Expo was a good time!

crv423 · 4 · 2858

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
It was a great show in my opinion, met a lot of good people, and got to see some of the newest stuff to hit the market. I learned a lot from the seminars, including mine ( that I get real nervous when all eyes are on me). One lure that stood out was the pulse blade baits, John has really out done himself. I would like to thank Nate for the great shirt ;D nah man I will get it back to you next time I see you. I hope I get the chance to fish with a few of the guys I met. Until then good luck and be safe.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

g

• View Profile
I enjoyed the show myself. A lot of useful information was available for the asking. Wish more ice fishing items were available but otherwise great job. Great job Dave!!!! Enjoyed catching up with IFO members I haven't talked to in a while.

quackpot

• View Profile
I agree great show. I was to busy shopping to see the seminars. Next year I'm coming more than one day.

buster

• View Profile
I agree it was a great show Dave did an awesome job getting this together, lots of cool stuff and tons of info went all 3 days and needed more time, didn't win any of the drawings but did get a new pontoon boat out of the deal (most expensive show I've ever been to)

Vexilar