Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Tournaments??

Jigslinger

• View Profile
Curious why know one holds ice tournaments on any of these inland reservoirs.It would be cool if one was on like willard or new london. What would someone have to do to set that up, say at new london do you have to get the parks pemission? Would there  be any interest if a torunament was set up. Say like the most weight, or just walleye or perch etc.????

Jigslinger

• View Profile
No interest? I did one when then had it at wellington it was a blast. Getting to see how everyone did was great. I won  :-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not from that area. We did some up here in Northeast Ohio and it was a blast. If you organized and posted on here in the tournament section I'm sure you'd get interest.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
You definitely want to check with park official and get the proper permission/permit that is required or things can go bad quick, after that you need to get it organized and get the word out and see what kind of feedback you get before you proceed. I've ran several events here in the N.E.  send me a pm if you want I would be happy to share ideas with ya if that would help.  8)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar