Ice Fish Ohio Forum

portage and nimisila 3-30-15

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
fished around some docks and shallow water at portage lakes,then went to nimi and fished pizza bay,off the dike at the pump house,and the bridge by eddies,no crappies to report,still some ice floating around,but mostly open,the wind had some of the bays jammed,all should be open by friday,going to rocky wed. to try for some metalheads,heard the sucker run is on also :-[
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

kortis04

• View Profile
Going to nimi tomorrow with my buddy and his boat then. 

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im glad its open thnx guys, now I can saddle up my little boat and hit some water soon.   ;D  good luck guys.      hopper , check the flow rate it helps. hey kortis you guys leave a few catfish for me  ...... :D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

kortis04

• View Profile
Lol ill leave all the whiskers you want in there (hopefully) lol. 

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yeah I always check cfs,they say rocky gage is not working properly,yes Kortis you can launch.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar