Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mohican River 5/30/15

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Fished for half hour or so around the covered bridge. Got 2 trout and managed to lose them both at the net. Shoulders not ready to hold the fly rod and scoop with the net. Got them on a gold head nymph with bumblebee stripes. Very busy down there, fishing during the summer, the week is better than the weekend.  Hope to hit the river again soon during the week.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok joel , let me see If I got this right. shoulder surgery + fly rod+trout = owww...  but you the man  ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's right!    ;D But that didn't hurt as bad as when I slipped and fell on my repaired shoulder last night taking the dog out. I was holding him in my good arm and caught my fall with my right without thinking. Just natural reaction. Now is really painful, walk up and down the river no problem, uneven rocks, current just fine. Take the dog out and I fall!  >:(  Go figure........
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
oh yeah I know what ya mean,  2 schnauzers+2 squirrell ..2 directions  one me  :o ripped my arms off... :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ooh. Sounds uncomfortable! Gotta love squirrels.......

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar