Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE Ohio panfish series lake line up

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I know it's only mid July but it's January in my mind ! I wanted to post up a Tentative  lake schedule for the upcoming  panfish series.  It looks like  this year will include nimisila  reservoir, mosquito  reservoir, wingfoot and mogadore. The championship  will be held at mogadore,the weekend before the championship  will be the walleye dash! The walleye dash is new this season and will be used as a point make up for those who missed an event or just want to keep up with the leader, but also the leader can extend  his point gap so good luck! Please respond  with any input and let me know what you think about this year's line up. Dates and check in location to be posted this fall. Thanks
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks good to me!   Can't wait for ice season.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

buster

• View Profile
Hopefully this year I'll be able to join you guys for this series, sounds like a lot of fun

g

• View Profile
Hope they are on Saturdays this year. Would like to fish them but can't do Sundays working 3rd shift.

Fish2Win

• View Profile
I was thinking to be fair to all fishing these events, why don't we make it your best 5 fish of each species! 5 crappie 5 sunfish 5 perch. I feel like last year all my partner and I had to do was find the big Crappie's and weed through the best 5. We never bothered to look for anything else. I think it would force teams to prefish all over the lake and maybe eliminate the home lake factor or up the fish count to 10 or so fish. Maybe if up the fish count we could donate all the fish fillets to a food bank or homeless shelter?? Just ideas
F2W

Vexilar