C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

quackpot

• View Profile
I caught a monster cat but didn't get into the big fish pot. There wasn't any keeper saugeye caught and only three keeper crappie caught. It was a great day to be on the docks.

bruce136

• View Profile
It was a slow day of fishing... I caught a bunch of gills and several short crappie, one that was exactly 9"(threw it back) and one that was 10.5".
 It was good to get the gear out and take it for a spin.
  It was great to see everyone. Hopefully I can make it to more of them.
 Thanks again Quackpot, for loaning me the lucky fish checker.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I caught 5 white bass. Most I've caught at Alum (2yr novice). It was a great day though! The weather was kind to us and there was a good turnout ~20 anglers. My first tournament at Alum too. Looking forward to more!

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
It was just like a lot of the dock tourneys, very few targeted fish caught. I caught a catfish, a perch, a bluegill and a rock bass. Surprised I didn't hear of any mudpuppies caught. Weather was good and the company was great. Nice to see everyone again. Need it to get colder so the shad move into the marina to draw in the gamefish.

quackpot

• View Profile
Nice quote with my picture Dave, salt in the wound. The cat is going in the smoker tomorrow evening.

polar bear

• View Profile
it was a great day on the docks even through the fish weren't biting.  great cat fish Bobby and great company made it a good day. Larry from toledo

Salmonid

• View Profile
I managed the 3rd smallest keeper crappie, at 9.75" so I finished 1 out of the money, LOL seems its my usual spot but also got a small perch, a small white bass and I bet I had about 30 bluegills and kept for Quackpot about 8-9 of the better ones, some real nice keepers, I figured if I kept weeding through the gills sooner or later Id bring up a crappie and It worked once, just not twice..  Lots of fish marked on the bottom everywhere but they were all gills it seemed as I caught them at every place I tried.   Good luck this week guys, Ill be on the Ohio River for my club catfish championships!
PS better dress warm boys...
Salmonid

Vexilar