Ice Fish Ohio Forum

11/7

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm getting excited again looks like I won't have to haul junk till next weekend. So bring on Saturday morning and the catfish.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
See you there my friend
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
So I should prep you all I will be there but as a spotter to prepare for Team USA I will be observing competition from land via binoculars and trying to keep accurate count on fish and depth they are being caught at. I am NOT officiating and will not disclose my observations to anyone this is simply to help me get better at my job before heading to Ukraine in Feb for WIFC. Dave has approved my being there and I'll bring my palms for all to see! Can't wait to see you all finally!
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

quackpot

• View Profile
Great news banker now I'm even more excited. Just a reminder to everyone that the docks are usually slippery when wet so be careful. Banker I have the palm rods that I bought are in my truck so I will have questions. I was showing them to a few of the guys last weekend.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I can't wait to be there too! Been looking forwards to the event all week. Today is going to be a long long day! See everyone tomorrow....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

polar bear

• View Profile
can't wait too see everyone tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!

g

• View Profile
Can't make it this Sat., have a funeral to attend. Should be there next weekend. Good luck to all and hope there are more crappies and some keeper saugeyes caught. Since I won't be there, you guys will probably hammer them.

quackpot

• View Profile
G I hate hearing your missing out because of that. Thoughts and prayers are out your way. I'll try and catch fish for both of us. So I may catch two cats, Lol. I will see everyone in the morning and to everyone coming out have a safe trip.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Have fun today guys!  Wish I could come, pouring 220 yards of concrete this morning. Hoping I can make at least one before ice season starts!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
It was really nice meeting everyone today. Banker thanks for all the plan rod information I'm trimming them down this evening.

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be late next week, I have to haul a load of junk in and now pick up a two man shanty.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Great day out again today, in the last 2 weeks I've caught more fish (14) then I have in the past 2 years on the main Alum lake. I have to work on the right species (mostly caught white bass) blur the numbers are looking good!  :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 07:18:41 PM by Downthehole »
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
It was my pleasure Quackpot thanks for showing me your bait shop on wheels!  Unfortunately I will be all booked up for the rest of the year...for those near Cleveland catch me at Marks Tuesday at 7 pm near Dayton catch me at West Chester Cabelas next Saturday At 11am! For more stops on my US and Ukrainian tour check out iceprofromohio.com

I really appreciate everyone allowing me to practice my role as spotter today to help me prepare for the World Ice Fishing Championships in February the website is up if your interested in learning more about what Team USA will be doing over there check out http://ice2016.fsfu.org.ua/en/

I am proud to be the first to represent Ohio overseas and hope to train more to compete to go in the future!
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

quackpot

• View Profile
You got away before I got to ask you if I gave you money you could pick me up a plan rod over there. I just got mine all rigged up. Cut off about three inches on the rods and spring bobbers.

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Who knows what tomorrow will bring pm me post Ukraine as I plan to acquire some
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

Vexilar