Ice Fish Ohio Forum

11/14

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be late but will be there to donate to the winners like always. Should be there about 10:00, don't catch them all before I get there. Good luck to all of you.

g

• View Profile
I can relate to donating myself/ Doesn't bother me though. Love fishing with a great group of people. See everyone Sat.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well I wish you guys the best of luck as I can not join in the fun this weekend. May the best fisherman win, so that would leave Dave out! Good luck guys,see you in a couple weeks
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I don't mind donating either I always have a great time.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I don't either - this weekend will be the 3rd tourney for me. No issues donating, it's good to be outdoors and fishing with a great group of guys....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

quackpot

• View Profile
I'll have to make sure I introduce myself to you. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'll have to make sure I introduce myself to you. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

I'm sure it will be the opposite...I'm a newbie. I drive a black F-150...see you Saturday....

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Saw guy

• View Profile
Sorry I haven't been able to make a tournament yet, and will miss the next 3. Wife made plans to watch OSU game at a friend's this week, next week going to Cincy to see daughter, and not missing Michigan game (should change that tourney to Sunday).
Miss seeing all the guys, and the camaraderie. 

quackpot

• View Profile
We will miss having you there. Downthehole you can't miss me silver Chev with fish on the back glass. We used the tailgate as a weigh station last week.

quackpot

• View Profile
I hope everyone gets a nice head start on me. But the fish better watch out when I get there because I have a few tricks ready for them. See everyone as soon as I get there.

quackpot

• View Profile
I want to thank team Rusty for the fish from yesterday's tournament.

Vexilar