Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Drakes

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Went to the store to get Golden Dipt breading,was told they don't carry it anymore,so I got a bag of Drakes crispy fry mix,used it on some crappies and eyes,very good,can also be made into batter.Purchased it at GFS store.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sounds good shore lunch used to be my go to
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

toadfish

• View Profile
Zatarains from the Walmart is my fave.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Shore lunch brand has a Cajun breading that's about all I use. I mix it with some seasoned flour so it's not to spicy for the wife and kid but it has excellent flavor either way. Get it at gander mt or field and stream.

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
ive been using Drakes for years. My Mother even when alive was cookin with it. I like with more pepper though.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
and i thought it was something new,i gotta get out more. :D :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar