Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1 guy on OSP: Weds., 1/13/16 at 1:45pm

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Just got a report from a buddy saying a guy is at OSP (Old State Park)., 3" of Black Ice.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
I've only been in Ohio for a few months, where is this place located?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
old start park is off rt 619 in portage lakes just south of akron close to the golf course .    there may be ice but that's usually first to freeze along with craftsman park. have to travel light and move like a ninja on that note   heheehheh
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The road to Old State Park is directly across the NAPA Store, Dietz's Restaurant & next to Kruger Plaza.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'd be there this morning if my mom wasn't having surgery at noon today. Family trumps ice fishing. At least immediate family!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
gosh bud  hope all goes well with your mom  , should there be some good ice around I know you guys will find it..       
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar