Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Moggy,Congress Lake Rd.1-15-16

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Saw a shanty on lake today at noon,a good ways out from the parking lot,can not give ice report,but i have to think it was shaky at best.open water on both sides of the road where culvert is.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

trapperjon

• View Profile
Took a drive around the lake today 1\17, west of langsinger was mostly open and east of ramp was locked up as far as I could see,  East of rt43 was locked up but thin as well,  West side of Clr had open water at the pipe, East side was locked up with a shanty out by the island,

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
A few more days,I'm guessing,thanks for report.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

trapperjon

• View Profile
I'm going to be out all day Friday between rt43 and CLR, wondering if anyone has a water clarity report, ? I'd like to take my camera but only if it's usable, thx Jon

fishingful

• View Profile
It was about 4 foot when I was out there the other day.should be geting better.

trapperjon

• View Profile
Thx Jim, your looking kinda sick. You should call in sick tomorrow and get some ice therapy. 😀

fishingful

• View Profile
Lol we will be out sat someplace. Have meetings I have to go to tommrow

Molson

• View Profile
Saw a group of fellas out off Congress Lake ramp today.  Don't know if they were doing any good or not.  Ice looked pretty sketchy to me.  Went over to 43 and it looked much worse.  Ended up just walking the dog along the Buckeye Trail.  I'm thinking it's time for
open water now....

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Like you read my mind. Was thinking about Mogadore this morning. I'm out until either round 2 or open water. My boat is loaded and can be ready to hook up to the truck in about 5 minutes.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar