Ice Fish Ohio Forum

getting better 1 19 16

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well folks reports are filtering in of people getting on the ice in little pockets here and there,  don't trust here say, don't just think oh look people out there and stroll out, its dangerous right now , very . looks mean nothing when ice is involved.   that said  good luck folks....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Well said,gonna try again thursday I guess.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Aristarchus

• View Profile
I saw two shanties over by the District 3 office yesterday afternoon.
"The farther he goes, the more he realizes that he is standing on slippery places and if he allows himself for one moment to lose his simplicity and humility, a fall is inevitable."

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yeah was Erieangler51 & BobberbucketDave at North Tuesday. Posted report & pics on OGF.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
what do we have cooties ?    :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
not sure,what do they look like?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar