Ice Fish Ohio Forum

More snow on the way

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
You can call me a liar ,stupid  or just a plain old dumb ass but I was cleaning up the rest of the snow in front of my house when the neighbor asked me if I've sen the latest weather forecast. Now he teaches science at Spencerville and is always on top of the weather systems and always tells me whats coming. I told him I hadn't looked so he gave me the bad news, we have the potential of getting up to an additional 16" of snow by Wednesday with the very least 7 more. If you want  to see for yourself go to accuweather.com and look around for yourself. Looks like icefishing is going to take a back seat again for me. :(

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Sounds like you guys are getting our weather from up here. were suppose to get a little snow but nothing near your forecast if you do go out be careful at least we have 6 to 24 inches of ice you're not so fortunate and thats a lot of weight on the ice and cover for unsafe ice. God bless.  Dave

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know, I'm in same boat.  My drive is .4 mile long.  Snow was over my bumper as I left Sat. morn.  We don't need any more snow, it is going to kill the ice.  I hope all the weight cracked the ice and forced water up and the 0 temp last nite froze the slush and made things safe enough to fish on.  Got some big crappie Fri. morn. before snowstorm and could go for another meal like that.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Sorry gang got into some nice sauger yesterday but were kept off the ice today due to the snow and im sorry to say it looks like its headed your way

Vexilar