Ice Fish Ohio Forum

TOURNEY??????

FreezyP

• View Profile
hey fellas i cant seem to find the rules ans details about the NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES WINGFOOT EVENT.  is this still happening?  what are the rules and details?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Yep the tournament is a go we will check in at the wingfoot lake front pavilion at 630 am Sunday . All the info is posted under the tournament section on the ice fish Ohio homepage ,scroll down from general discussion I will also have paper copies of the rules at check in
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Unless I'm blind, I can't find it either. All I can find is last years, this forum is in the ice fishing tournaments section, but I can't find this years rules

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
On the home page scroll down to the tournament section,click on the ne.ohio pan fish series,second thread from the bottom says "NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES OFFICIAL RULES". I also have paper copies available at check in. Hope this helps and see you on sunday.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

FreezyP

• View Profile
is this a one time tourney, or a yearly series?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It's a yearly series,getting a little better each season,we also rotate the lakes to give everyone an opportunity to fish lakes in there area and make it more interesting
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar