Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Good ice No fish

Poll

Anyone having luck on PH? If so what where you using to catch fish?

Anyone having luck on PH?
0 (0%)
If so what where you using to catch fish?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Icecold1227

• View Profile
Got out this morning on PH. Good ice 6 inches. Didn't catch anything. Fished from 7:30 to 10:15. Got a few hits in three different holes. Going to try tomorrow all day. This time with minnows. I was using maggots on a small dark purple ice jig.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
just curious if you kept the dark purple jig on the whole time you fished?changing to a alternate color can often trigger the bite.change size and color often till you find the right combo, :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Icecold1227

• View Profile
Yeah I did keep the same one on the whole time. I should have changed jigs. I was getting hits on it so I just decided to keep using it. I Definitely will be using different colors & sizes tomorrow.Thanks for the info.

Critter Getter

• View Profile
Was thinking on p hill tomorrow what end were you fishing

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
no problem,icecold.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Icecold1227

• View Profile
I was fishing in between the boat docks & beach. More in the middle of the lake.

Vexilar