Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Warm up forcasted

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fingers Crossed hoping we don't lose the ice

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Mudd Puppy

• View Profile
All the small ponds I drove by today looked pretty good. Except those with aerators.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Weds morning weather forecast from Channel 3 predicted a high temp of 50 this Saturday...

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I know. This stinks. I'm afraid the PLX pan fish series event will have no ice. I'm coming if it's on, nobody to take to airport this time. Have to go today or tomorrow I think, after that things are going to get sketchy.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Looks like this weekend will be it for central Ohio. Rain and warm up will do a number on the ice and not in a good way. Have to back to dock fishing again.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
looks about the same for n e ohio  :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like same thing for the north east part of the state. Can't catch a break this year.  :( :-\
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I was out yesterday on a local place and its holding at 4-5 clear ,edges goin ,but last night tightened up the surface and hope the edges, I don't mind zinging my way onto the ice to get off the edges.  last year at nimi I had to drill holes around me because the water was running down the hole so fast it looked like I flushed ,  :o   if it hits 50 this weekend you will be able to watch the ice melt under you,  :P :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Bigeyurk25

• View Profile
Looking bad upcoming, but the week after that is good to go again, highs around 30 and lows in the teens, hopefully that one sticks around thru early march

g

• View Profile
Just thankful I got to get out and ice fish. Wish it was more but I will take what I can get.

Vexilar