Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Way to go Dave!

bucknuts

• View Profile
Congrats on another fine fishing show. Those of you that attended  know, those who didn't missed out. Well, there is always next year. Dave promises it will be even bigger and better.

E
Know our history or we are bound to repeat it!

Downthehole

• View Profile
It was the Bom!.....excellent show....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Another show in the books. Great job Dave,all that hard work payed off. Attendance was fantastic and vendors were happy so all in all another A+ fishing expo. I would like to thank all of our  members and Pro Staff members who stepped up and helped,we couldn't have done it without you. And a special thanks to all of Dave's close family who volunteered and was exceptional in Dave's absence with answers  to those tough questions. And to all the members who traveled to support us at the show, thank you!! That is what makes ice fish Ohio the best around.
                                        Ntoiceman36
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 07:37:23 PM by Ntoiceman36 »
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Salmonid

• View Profile
I agree with what everyone above said plus more, WTG Dave, take a deep breath, you pulled it off!! Nice job!

Salmonid

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Awesome show. Was glad to be able to come down. Good to put some faces to names. Thanks to those of you who helped support our fishing team. If you need to know anything about the latest in ice gear handymanjeff is the man to talk to. I was impressed by the rig buddy, whats the titanium tip rod called? I want one!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

quackpot

• View Profile
I agree another great show. Thanks Dave for all the time and effort I know it's been tough. Now you can take a breath and relax for a while. I can't wait till next year it can only get better.

walgill

• View Profile
I agree with everyone, great show but if it gets  bigger they need to find a bigger place...

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
I second NTOICEMAN36 comments!!!  Thanks again to all the IFO members and Pro Staff that really helped to make the show a Big success. 

Thanks to Roger who really was a big asset in the booth with me all weekend. Couldn't have done it without him. Really think he needs to become a full time salesman of the WilCraft ;D

Was really glad to see the BGSU fishing team come down to help(Way to go Falcons)  Thanks to Ron Sharp(Tournament Director Great Lakes Largemouth Series) for offering the BGSU team's help.

Another Great Expo and we are already working on next year's.

Great to see more members there this year and get a chance to put faces with the names.

Bring on the 2017 Expo and Look Out!
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures