Ice Fish Ohio Forum

The final tournament

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Today was the last tournament for the season and I must say that the people I've met are some of the most helpful, knowledgeable and all around great guys I've had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you to David, Ice Fish Ohio and all the sponsors who made the dock tournaments possible!!! Another tough bite today but I was fortunate enough to catch some fish and take two of the three fish pots. You guys made my transition to Ohio a lot easier and I thank you all once again!!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
  That's what the dock tournaments are all about. A bunch of people getting together who share the same interests and enjoy being outside in the fresh air. To me it's not about winning or catching the big fish,it's about the stories shared,the laughs,and the friends I've made over the years. These docks bring to life some of the best memories. Looking forward to next season already,and maybe just maybe the fish gods will throw me a bone.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
  That's what the dock tournaments are all about. A bunch of people getting together who share the same interests and enjoy being outside in the fresh air. To me it's not about winning or catching the big fish,it's about the stories shared,the laughs,and the friends I've made over the years. These docks bring to life some of the best memories. Looking forward to next season already,and maybe just maybe the fish gods will throw me a bone.

I threw my mud puppies the bone today!....it's all about catching mud puppies! Hooray for mud puppies!

Seriously, great event, lots of memories, met lots of great people (You included Nate!). Looking forward to next season!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
Great job today Josh. It was another tough day of fishing. It has been a pleasure fishing with everyone again this year, some old friends and some new friends. The companionship makes it all worthwhile.

quackpot

• View Profile
It is always a great time fishing with everyone. Way to go Josh, I need to take lessons.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Thanks Grant and Bobby. I agree Nate! It's tough moving to a new state but everyone of you guys made it easier for me. I was lucky nothing more than that. I hope the winter cooperates next year Nate! I'm definitely in for the panfish series! I'm sure I'll run into some of my new friends throughout the year.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Was a good time even though alum has managed to whip me again! 4 crappies that were all like an eighth inch short. :'( I also appreciate all the guys I've met this year. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Downthehole

• View Profile
It is always a great time fishing with everyone. Way to go Josh, I need to take lessons.

+1 - Nice job Josh!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Great job to the winners yesterday! Josh had some nice ones and rick got the crappie pot, it was (as you all said) a slow bite but it was still a lot of fun to get out and see all of you! I'll say again to any of you who want to go fishing during soft water to just get in touch with me on here or on OGF @ CrappieCraver
Again, I had a great time hanging out and fishing with all of you and I can't wait til next season! Tight lines!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Vexilar