Ice Fish Ohio Forum

How much would you pay or give up to be able to ice fish right now ?

Banker · 5 · 3226

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
No travel no waiting what dollar amount would you be willing to pay I'd be seriously out of money jonesing for hardwater
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I hear ya banker. I love to ice fish but I think some of the appeal of it is the anticipation and having to wait for conditions to be right. If we could do it anytime we wanted it might lose some of its magic. As for me I'm looking forward to ice season but for now I'll enjoy a break from the heat and enjoy some great fall fishing and hunting. It will be here soon...
Hopefully...

Downthehole

• View Profile
I hear ya banker. I love to ice fish but I think some of the appeal of it is the anticipation and having to wait for conditions to be right. If we could do it anytime we wanted it might lose some of its magic. As for me I'm looking forward to ice season but for now I'll enjoy a break from the heat and enjoy some great fall fishing and hunting. It will be here soon...
Hopefully...

+1 waiting and prep are all part of the fun....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
I have 5 weeks of work left until my 4 month vacation. Also enjoy the anticipation. Chomping at the bit here. Having bilateral carpal tunnel surgery so I may not get to fish as much as I'd like, but I have volunteer to help drill holes for me, so.... cmon winter!!!!

Vexilar