Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Kudos to the Pro Staff

davek · 7 · 4375

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Thought we all should thank david and the rest of the Pro Staff for the excellent monitoring of the site. I think a lot of us take for granted the time and dedication involved. To those who want to use the site for personal gain maybe you should respect that work ( Im sorry 38 post is a little ridiculous). Pro staff maybe these individuals would like to donate to a kids fish or to the less fortunate endeavors you are hoping to do in the future. Im sorry if im out of line but I had to speak my mind. Thanks again to all the work the Pro staff does cant wait to meet some of you when i make it back to Ohio. God bless and teach a child to fish

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I noticed all the posting this morning.  This is an ice fishing site dedicated to our sport and to ice safety.  If someone wants to use our site for gain, then sponsor it and buy a link to your own site like everyone else.  Sorry if I offended anyone, just trying to protect the site we love!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
I also thank you, but the real credit shoud go to Holhisle, I know iI ride his @$$ alot, but its all in fun, he is really a true freind and an upstanding guy. to those of you who don't realize it the funds to keep this site going is all out of his pocket, The dedication he has to the sport of ice fishing and getting others involve in the sport is second to none. For this I say THANKS Hollhisle, yes I said it.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You hear that "fearless leader!"
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Thanks for your appreciation!

I haven't fished as much I as would have liked this year so my reports aren't like they should be. Although I love to participate on the forum because of its "nitch" with just Ohio ice fishing!

There has been a lot of spam here I have to lay the smack down on that! :)

Thanks David and everyone for making this place fun!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Thanks Guy's,

Yes that means you CRV. I am sorry that I have not been out fishing as much the past few weeks and I miss it. We are working on trying to get these spammers off of here. If you see some than that is only a portion of what hits us. The Pro Staff deletes them before i even get a chance. I thank you guys for all the help.

I really appreciate your thanks and that's all i need. As long as we have great members like you all we will have a great site.

Thanks,

Again
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar