Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PLX -North Rez Tuesday 12/27 Drive By Observation

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
PLX - North Rez: 4:30 pm Tues 12/27 Refrozen, NO WATER on top of the ice.,

Now wait for it to harden up again
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

trapperjon

• View Profile
Monday night's rain didn't do to much damage, stopped by OSP Tuesday at sunset, top layer of crap ice was gone leaving 3.5 to 4in of clear ice. edge was broken up about a foot or so where people launch. was told by a guy leaving that there was some sketchy areas so be sure to spud your way out and wear your spikes
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:19:26 AM by trapperjon »

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
gonna try and get on today,12-28 might be last time for awhile,will report if I do.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

trapperjon

• View Profile
gonna try and get on today,12-28 might be last time for awhile,will report if I do.
be careful forgot to add that I was told that there was some sketchy areas,  spud & spikes.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
went there at ten this morning,did not like the look of it,stayed off.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Give North Rez another couple days
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
   Hey John anybody fishing on portage or nimi? Got friends coming in from Canada and was hoping to get out Saturday,  what do u think.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

trapperjon

• View Profile
I'm at least going to try OSP in the morning,  not sure what I'll find,  Tuesday evening there was still ice after Mondays rain , so I'm hoping that it has hardened back up,

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Gonna Try North, OSP, Nimmy in that order Saturday morning.I'll start at North near 8am

Vexilar