Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lookin for shanty/vex

Guest · 11 · 7125

JustNutts

Sold my shanty this winter and am in the market for a new one. 1 man, 2 man flip, or would prefer a cabin style like the clam 2000 or shappell 2000 3000. And also if anybody has any good working electronics id be up for a new flasher.

Kingfish_1968

• View Profile
    • Jon Coomer. Com
I have a Zercom Colorpoint Flasher that I purchased new around 6 years ago.  I replaced the battery in 12/08 and have used it three times this year.  The battery has lasted 9 hours and was still going strong but I can only last about 7 hours. LOL  It is in excellent condition and comes with the original carrying bag, charger and owner's manual.  At the time I purchased it, it was better than the Vexilar, according to the In Fisherman Ice Guide.  Better separation and more power.  It still works great.  I am selling it because I just purchased a new Marcum LX5 Flasher for some of the newer technology that is offered today (Zoom & dual beam transducer.) (Marcum took over Zercom a couple years ago.)  My old one has never failed me.
I will sell it for $215.  I will try to post a picture of it if I can figure out how on this site.
Tight Lines,

JC

EYEFISHER2

• Dustin
    • View Profile
i have a 2man clam yukon with a travel cover and clam runners on the bottom...bought at end of last year used half a dozen times in good shape   lookin to get 500 out of it paid 550 for shanty and 50 for cover and 50 for runners

walgill

• View Profile
I have a Vexilar fl8sle for sale, its about 4-5 years old. Its has a Eskimo soft case and a new Magshield purchased last month at Gander Mountain on my way back from Indian Lake. I used it this past weekend at PIB and  the battery lasted all day from dark to dark. The unit works great, however on occassion it will stop, all you have to do it tap it and it comes back on. I THINK the brushes need to be cleaned. i will sell it for $160.00. I also have a Clam Chair for sale that i used maybe 6-7 times, I will let it go for $50.00. I have all the paper work for the Vex, no box. Located in Cincy.     

Kingfish_1968

• View Profile
    • Jon Coomer. Com
Russ,
I still have my Zercom Color Point Flasher for sale.  Just reduced it to $190.
Tight Lines,

JC

A@C

• View Profile
HT 1 man flip brand new with skis to your door 160.00

Phil Carver

• View Profile
I have a Clam Fish Trap Guide 2 man flip shanty that I would be willing to part with for $275. Shanty is in great condition and has the travel cover as well.

JustNutts

Thanks for the shantys guys, Ill survive without, but really need a flasher

hearttxp

• View Profile
hey sorry cant help ya with a flasher !! I just bought another one off E-bay. This time of the year they are going for big $$$ But cheaper than new of course! Good luck. All I can say is bid to what ya want to pay and see what happens. I got out bid on the one I bought but guy backed out and I bought it for my bid !

mikeL

• View Profile
what you were bidding against was probably the seller useing another account.
Pro staff

Vexilar