Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Columbus Show

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If you are going to the show and wish to work in the booth I need to know what day and time you can work it email me with what days and times at [email protected] so I can get an idea of who will be there if you know of anyone that can be in the booth that does not get this message let them know I would like to have at least 3 in the booth at all times but that might be difficult so let me know by this sunday so I can send you guys a schedule also we will be selling Ice augers and shantys at the show so if you know of anyone looking for these things let them know I have at least 20 shantys for sale and 12 augers do to this only pro staff in the booth if you have kids I can handle that but we really need to watch foranyone trying to take anything for free any questions you can text me or call my cell at 937 538 8081 thanks dan aka firefish
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

quackpot

• View Profile
Well I was going to be there everyday but I'm not a pro staff so I guess I'll be shopping.

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Let me know if you run out of Pro Staff and need anybody else to help out [email protected]

quackpot

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sorry i cant go  just bad timing for me.  have fun you guys  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
Dan,

You know I will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday working the booth plus seminar on Saturday. Will be at the booth most of the weekend but do need to spend some time at 2 of my sponsor's booths (FishStyx Custom Rods & Ardent Reels)

Thanks,
Jeff
AKA: Handymanjeff
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'm there all 4 days......
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

quackpot

• View Profile
If I'm correct Thursday is set up day. I talked to Nate the other day and he's coming down after he gets off work Thursday.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I'll see you kids Sunday
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
thanks all that have replied to my post I would like to keep at least 3 or 4 in the booth to keep eyes on our stuff and possibly seel the 22 shantys I am bringing more to come about that  and if your not on pro staff we can always use help the reason I need to know  who is coming is that you will be admitted free because you are working the booth and just don't want everyone to show up all at once
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
Are we still doing the Tricked Out Shanty town?
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be there for the duration of the show. I made sure that I took time off just for it. Had a great time in the booth last year and can't see why we can't do better than that. I already have my password so I'm good. Just tell me what you need. [email protected] or call my cell 937-243-1816 or 937-537-6788 yes two numbers. I can be there Thursday anytime

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'll be there Thursday night onwards.....volunteering...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
2 numbers??  A secret fishing phone so the wife doesn't know what's going on with lure and gear buying??  ;D :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
Not everyone has both numbers, one used to be for work only. She doesn't care what I buy, and no her sisters aren't like her. If I say I didn't get anything she asks why not.

Vexilar