Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Columbus Fishing Expo.....

quackpot

• View Profile
Fell down, took pictures before I got up. Not enough sleep

Downthehole

• View Profile
It was a great day today......the show is excellent!

Kudo's to David for all his hard work. It has definitely paid off!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Hit up the show yesterday. Got there about 1. Planned on leaving by 330 or so. Stayed till 7. Lol. Great show! Bigger and better than last year IMO. Found lots of stuff I couldn't live without and was great seeing all the guys. Great job Dave and all the ifo guys that made it happen.

fishingful

• View Profile
Good show. Only problem was there was to many people lol. It was packed hard to move around and hard to find a place to park. That's a good problem to have.

Nice meeting you quackpot. Thanks for the stickers.

Will have to try to come Friday next year. Most of the really good stuff was gone.

Evinrude58

• View Profile
First grandson and I went to the Air Force museum which was awesome. He really enjoyed flying the simulator and even had us upsidedown a couple times. Got to the show around 1:30 and met "He who catches very few fish" or Nate as he is sometimes called and the rest of the gang. Really was looking for waders but couldn't find any but bought a couple small items. Highlight of the show for us was watching one of the girls showing off on the paddleboards fall into the pool.

fishingful

• View Profile
Dangit.

We were standing there and watching the paddleboad yoga. I was waiting for one of them to fall. You could tell the instructor had been on a paddleboard before buy didnt really know what she was doing but the other 3 had only done yoga and never been on a paddleboard. We got board and left too soon :(

I have a pair of size 12 waders for sale. Brand new if your interested
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:19:50 PM by fishingful »

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Thanks for having us out to help! It was great to put (user)names to faces and talk to other members!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 On behalf of ice fish ohio I would like to thank all the members who stepped up and helped make the expo a success! We couldn't have done it without your help, I consider myself truly blessed to be involved in such a great site. Thanks to all!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
It was a great show! Good to see everyone again!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
Was definitely good to see members I haven't seen since last year. Really liked the IFO booth and the draw it had for people walking by. Nice job on the show Dave.

Vexilar