Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Tournament #5 Saturday, December 2, 2017

Evinrude58

• View Profile
We  come in from the Akron area and have always got breakfast at Cracker Barrel on E State Route37/US 36W/OH 37 just off of 71. Roger and I will be there Saturday am guessing 7am or just after.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Looks like this Saturday will be a great day to get the ice fishing experience. 25 Deg in the morning, high 38. Good chilly day. Will have a full dress rehearsal. LOL

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Another cold front and a full hour of daylight will make it very tough fishing

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
That's why I'm fishing the tournament. Tough bite. I've only been doing this , this is my 5th year. Last two I only got to go out twice each year and first year I only got out a few and learn the basics. So I figure I got two good years of good ice fishing. I want the tough bite and figure out my way to catch fish in these conditions and pressure of a tournament is a good way to challenge myself. Two hour drive but looking forward to it. Plus I love fishing in the cold. As I say, I was born on a cold day in January. LMAO

Salmonid

• View Profile
Good luck this week guys, I'm not gonna make it, no gas money this week...I start a Min wage job this week so maybe Ill be able to get back up there soon.
Salmonid

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 And once again your all in luck, as it turns out I won't be able to make it down to take your money,  I've ended up on crutches with an injured left calf! Good luck to all.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
Might want to year your yaktrack's. those docks might be slick if it frost. About busted my butt once last year at rocky.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
yes rain or shine unless its a brutal rain
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

quackpot

• View Profile
I will be there after I play Fred Sanford, have to haul junk in first.

Vexilar