Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wanna try Mosquito

bucknuts

• View Profile
I've never been to Mosquito but want to plan a trip up there maybe as soon as this weekend...anyone on here that I can hook up with to show me the area?
Thanks much,
Fritz
Know our history or we are bound to repeat it!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
Wouldn't mind trying there myself but like you I would prefer going with someone who knows the lake.

bucknuts

• View Profile
Someone....anyone....
Know our history or we are bound to repeat it!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I would be interested in joining you, hope some ice reports start rolling in from out that direction.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Green Pea

• View Profile
Guys there is 4 inches and better at Mosquito. There on it now and posting videos on FB.

RStock521

• View Profile
Guys there is 4 inches and better at Mosquito. There on it now and posting videos on FB.

Do you mind sharing which FB group?  I'm planning on going this weekend and just kind of following the crowds.  I would imagine any area with quick depth changes would be okay.  I was looking on the Navionics page earlier...

Green Pea

• View Profile

Do you mind sharing which FB group?  I'm planning on going this weekend and just kind of following the crowds.  I would imagine any area with quick depth changes would be okay.  I was looking on the Navionics page earlier...

It's called Ice Ohio.

Vexilar