Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NOT ready yet

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Did a check of Sippo in Canton this morning since I was 3 minutes away.  Lake is now all locked up, but only 1.5-2” thick. You could tell where the wind was keeping it open until recently. But by Thursday or Friday it should be ready. I’d think same for C-5 at Nimi and some other areas. I don’t know how Mosquito has over 4”??  Must’ve been well protected
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Ya,that is kinda weird! Where are we going?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
John is checking PLX today, and tomorrow morning I’ll be trying Nesmith.  I have a project meeting at noon 3 minutes from Nesmith. I’ll be there tomorrow morning by 7:30-8 if you’d be interested in joining.  I’ll pm you my number.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
man I know these temps are goin to freeze up the lakes now.  and I hope erie freezes well enough too get on, fishing should be good early  ice.  mosquito ? I don't think yet for me.  crumbs I m hopin my favorite little water will freeze this weekend.. and I see 0 deg s  down the road.. almost ready    ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
You have to remember the air temperature in Ashtabula and Geauga County is usually about 5 degrees less than everywhere else.  That is why the northeast of Ohio is usually the first to freeze.  If they don't get the snow on top as an insulator it will continue to build.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Sounds reasonable to me...................... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar