Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Why i joined this site

donald berens

• View Profile
 Hello, My name is don and I'm 52 years young , And have been an avid outdoors person all my life, I'm originally from MINN just north of the twin cities but have moved been living in dresser WI for past 18 years, Glad i ran across this site, I'm am looking to make a ice fishing trip this season to lake Erie, It's a bucket list trip of mine have never been there before but have always wanted to, And from what i have gathered , That will depend on lake getting ice, Have herd it don't get ice every year, Seeing how it is a 10 hour and 21 min drive 678 miles one way from my place , As of now i am looking at going out of a place called magees marsh, Sorry that's probably not the correct spelling , But it is just west of port clintin , And if anyone ever comes this way i can always help out with WI/MINN/SD/ND with reports to , Have fished these areas all my life . Thanks

quackpot

• View Profile
Welcome to the site. Spelling isn't far off, and that place fills up early. So I have to ask where do you live? I live in central Ohio. This site is full of helpful people.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome don, plenty of guys here will share any info ya want. now that we have ice its on..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar