Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PLX Weekday Evenings

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Most likely I'll be hitting PLX (Somewhere in the chain: OSP, Nimmy, North, Nez, Long, etc)., after work (4pm) during the ice season. Thinking I'll fish 4:30-7:30.

Anybody interested in joining is welcomed.

The more, The merrier.

PM me or text.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fished OSP with Dustin & newbie, Johnathan 5pm-7:15pm., 10fow.  LOCKJAW despite the beautiful FULL MOON. Met Kyle and he didnt do any good either.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
That area gets hammered pretty hard,maybe time to explore new areas.. :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It's normally good for 1st & Last ice only. I agree it get hammered with the icers, but the snowmobilers and ATV's are a big turn off too.

snicker

• View Profile
Was at OSP yesterday Snow mobilers and 4 wheelers driving by like crazy But didnt stop the fish from biting. But my thoughts are its played out. Any fish with size had lockjaw or just sore lipped. 

Vexilar