Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-1-18

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Went out to the campground and fished from 9 to 12. I was extremely happy to see the big gills coming back, we caught 3 that were 9-10 inches and we saw a bunch more down there along with a few small crappie. Used green tungsten and waxies for the gills and small spoon tipped with waxies for the crappie and bigger gills

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kudo's

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
COOL!!!  I might swing over for an hour in the morning if my doc appointment goes quick.  Have to be home by noon to babysit tomorrow. Wednesday I’ll have more time!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Went off c5 and c4.  C4 heated up as the afternoon went on.  Some nice fish in there.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Way to go JT and Jim...................... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

gillhunter

• View Profile
I was out in the campground and confirm the action. The gills liked a lot of action in the jig right at the moment

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Mine were more finicky very light jig tipped with a maggot and just a twitch.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Vexilar