Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-4-18

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ice fished Nimmy Campground Bay Thursday 4:30pm-8:30pm. Met Lil Rob, Brad, JMShar & Brandon. We fished outside the bay searching the weed lines & drop offs. Brandon & I teamed up drilling & Vex checking. Saw fish, Slow Bite. Crappies, Perch & Gills but nothing to brag about.
A tad nippy out there!!

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice that ya made it out , with minus temps today should make a lot more ice. I'm surprised you guys didn't get on good fish.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It’s been that way last couple days.  Everywhere I went last 3 days dinks.  Tons of action but all small.  Nothing over 8”.  I was shocked when it happened to me again today at Deer Creek. I never struggle there but did today. Will post report in that thread. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
fish are being finiky for sure.  maybe sat I will have some fish to post, its goin to be 0 deg in the morn   WOW   I'm beginning too wonder whats worst 0 deg ice fishin or lake erie in 4 ftrs  go figure right  hahaha
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That -2 when we started was rough!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar