Ice Fish Ohio Forum

End of Season Song....2018

Downthehole

• View Profile
Instead of doing the usual end of season song I though I’d post one that sums up my season:

https://youtu.be/hqW4qLcRD3w

It’s been great seeing folks on the ice, the fishing had been slow, but everything has been way better than the last 2 Years....

Andy

PS: Hope the song drives you as nuts as the fishing did me this year!  ;D
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I have to think there will be more fishing in February, hope i'm right,not ready to throw in the towel yet............... :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hahahaahahahahaha    gotta love it 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Unfortunately, hope is eternal so I will hope for another round of ice. Please!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ME TOO!!!  I’m not ready to give up yet.  Got 20 or so trips in so far. Way more than last 2 years combined, but not enough!!  Come on round 2!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

floater99

• View Profile
Hope to have enuff ice for our air boat trip in feb  ???  :-\ only got out twice so far this yr, not enuff ice for me to venture out on erie on my own this season got spoiled for few yrs with good ice and good fising. NEVEREVERNEVER give up

bruce136

• View Profile
I’ve never heard of this beer, but I think I want one.
https://youtu.be/ILG162dylJk
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:56:32 PM by bruce136 »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
awesome  little ditty  8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
My gear is all dried out, reorganized and put away other than a few rods and tackle for dock fishing. If we get more ice I'll be ready to hit it, and if not then I can be happy with the season I had. Due to a job change I've been able to be on the ice more this year than I ever have and had some fantastic days. The freezer is full and I have a bunch of new pics and memories of a great season. Caught my personal best perch crappie and bass through the ice, met some new friends, and fished some new lakes. Hopefully the season isn't over and I'll get back out but either way I'm happy. My boat looks like it misses me anyway...

Vexilar