Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thursday 1/25/18

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fished 5pm-6:15 with EV Carl.  Almost a dead bite.  Bite was almost non-existent. I fished with minnows while Carl fished with waxworms.  Nothing on his Jawjacker either. 11-14fow. Clear water conditions. Marked fish, but nothing biting. We managed to catch 1 fish each.

Surprisingly the shoreline ice was better Thursday than Tuesday.  Still 6".  Uncertain about Saturday (1/27) conditions with the warm temps, SW winds and rains a'comin.  I'm a little leery.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I hear ya john,i'm really leery............. :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ya made it out   ;D  I just fizzled out and didn't go ...nice   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Most likely will try to get out early Saturday morning.  No shanty of course bc of the warm temps, but it'd certainly help out bc of the incoming rains.  Evenso, not gonna  tempt fate another time.., going light weight again with a sled.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
move like a ninja buddy   8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Be careful and let us know how it goes.   Monday morning would be my next chance, but I’m not optimistic with the weather.  Looks like later in the week maybe. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar