Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Fishing goodwill suggestion

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I was contacted through Instagram by new member iceicebaby with this suggestion.  He has done it on rivers in the past and gotten some major sponsors to help join in. They are well known in the fly Fishing community and have had Larry Dahlberg and other well known tiers and fly fishermen on their show.  He told me Mosquito could use some sprucing up.  Let us know what you think:

“I  am new to this page but I love ice fishing I was hoping maybe we as a group can get some cleanup days on certain lakes that are heavily fished organized any administrator who would love to help please contact me or anybody at all who wants to get involved and do something good we as a team need to keep litter out of parking lots and any trash off of the ice this will help our reputation and make our fishing areas better.”
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:08:45 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Downthehole

• View Profile
I was contacted through Instagram by new member iceicebaby with this suggestion.  He has done it on rivers in the past and gotten some major sponsors to help join in. They are well known in the fly Fishing community and have had Larry Dahlberg and other well known tiers and fly fishermen on their show.  He told me Mosquito could use some sprucing up.  Let us know what you think:

“I  am new to this page but I love ice fishing I was hoping maybe we as a group can get some cleanup days on certain lakes that are heavily fished organized any administrator who would love to help please contact me or anybody at all who wants to get involved and do something good we as a team need to keep litter out of parking lots and any trash off of the ice this will help our reputation and make our fishing areas better.”

I would be interested in leading something at Indian Lake if anyone is interested? There are some spots that could do with cleaning...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

Vexilar